An engaging and thought provoking resource which encourages the children to ask questions about Identity & Social Responsibility.
Lift The Lid on Identity & Social Responsibility includes the following engaging and thought provoking resources;
- Youth Bible
- What’s life all about? By Scott Petty
- U:nique Booklet
- Emoji Thinking Hats
- Spin the Spinner
- Rules For Life – Ten Commandment Blocks
- Decision Dilemma Cards
- P4C Discussion Cards
- Where in the World?
- Am I Bothered?
- Washing Line Discussion Activity
- TED Talks
- Pick a brick
- 8 Discussion Posters
- Making Moral Decisions Scenario Quiz
- USB Additional Resources
Lift the Lid on Identity & Social Responsibility provides opportunities for children to meet the following learning objectives:
- To describe and explain the different ways in which Christians will make moral decisions using the Bible, the authority of the Church, Conscience and Situation Ethics.
- To outline human rights in the UK and why they are important to Christians.
- To outline some differences in Christian views on these issues.
- To explain Christian teachings on moral duties and responsibilities.
- To describe and explain the importance of identity in the Christian faith.
- To demonstrate and express personal responses about identity and social responsibility and why others might hold different views.