The children discover what the Bible says about creation in an interactive way through books artefacts. This discovery box is bursting with life and ready to turn any classroom into a space of wonder, imagination, questioning and knowledge of what the Bible says about how the world began.
Lift The Lid on Creation includes the following engaging and thought provoking resources;
- Seven Days of Creation – banner and artefact bag
- Lift The Lid on Creation Book
- Days of Creation Posters
- Who Is The Creator? – photo card and question set
- Super Senses – Early Years discovery pack
- Find Someone Activity – part of Uniquely You work
- Adam and Eve: The Fall – Activity Bag
- Adam and Eve PowerPoints and Activities
- The Rescue Plan Game
- How Did The World Begin? – discussion pack
- Thinking Hats – discussion and assessment questions
- Awe and Wonder Creation Cards
- Responding To A Creator God
- Photocopiable Worksheet Book
- USB Stick – extra teaching resources
Lift the Lid on Creation explores the Biblical account of creation and how Christians may respond to it. The wide variety of resources covers all age groups from Early Years to Year 6. Resources in this box provide opportunities for children to meet the following learning objectives:
- Describe what a Christian might believe about the beginnings of the universe and understand why Christians may have different beliefs about this.
- Describe what a Christian might learn about God from the creation stories in the Bible and from looking at the world around them.
- Understand what Christians believe it means to be made in God’s image.
- Make suggestions as to what can be learned from the story of Adam and Eve and The Fall.
- Recognise that Creation is part of the bigger story found in the Bible.
- Describe different ways Christians may respond to God the Creator.
- Use appropriate religious or spiritual vocabulary.