This activity contains the following items:
- Crown of Thorns
- Crucifixion Nail
- Linen & Spices
- Forensic Evidence Markers & Crime Tape
- The Purple Cloth
- Witness Statements
- 3x Worksheets
- Students will be able to explain and evaluate the importance of the events of the last week of Jesus’ life for Christians.
- Students will be able to explain the significance of the events in the last week of Jesus’ life and describe what they show about the person of Jesus.
- Students will be able to outline the importance of salvation and atonement in the Christian faith.
- Students will be able to outline the importance of Jesus’ death and resurrection for Christians today.
- Students will consider how these events reflect how Christians today experience Jesus.
- Students will evaluate how relevant these events are in today’s world.