Lift the Lid on Identity & Social Responsibility
The Lift the Lid on Identity and Social Responsibility resource box unites relevant and engaging activities with key Biblical concepts to create thought provoking and enjoyable lessons.
Discovery Box Contents
Lift the Lid on Identity & Social Responsibility provides opportunities for children to meet the following learning outcomes:
- To describe and explain the different ways in which Christians will make moral decisions using the Bible, the authority of the Church, Conscience and Situation Ethics.
- To outline human rights in the UK and why they are important to Christians.
- To outline some differences in Christian views on these issues.
- To explain Christian teachings on moral duties and responsibilities.
- To describe and explain the importance of identity in the Christian faith.
- To demonstrate and express personal responses about identity and social responsibility and why others might hold different views.