Christmas Presentation Pack
This bumper pack of 5 interactive presentations is a great way for pupils to explore the first Christmas and what that might mean for Christians today and with information aimed at EYFS, KS1 and KS2 pupils it is an ideal resource for the classroom.
Description & Contents
Terms and Conditions
Description and contents
Each interactive presentation is full of information on the first Christmas, the people involved and how Christians celebrate today. Each presentation is colourful and engaging and ideal to use on the interactive whiteboard and gives children the opportunity to discuss in pairs or groups.
- The Meaning of Christmas presentation contains the views and experiences of a variety of people of different ages and nationalities on Christmas and how they celebrate it.
- The Exploring Carols presentation looks at 6 familiar carols and provides a brief history of the carol’s origin, a question to ponder, a YouTube link and additional tasks for each carol.
- The Nativity Story Characters presentation contains information on 6 key people of the first Christmas. Divided into background information, feelings and emotions and reflect and discuss, there is a wealth of questions and information to help pupils dig a little deeper into the familiar figures of the Nativity. There are eight Characters of Christmas worksheets also included.
- The Wise Men’s Gifts presentation takes a closer look at the gifts of the wise men, the Festival of Epiphany and explores what gifts and the act of giving can mean to us today. This also includes eight worksheets with a variety of activities that explore Gifts and Giving.
- The Christmas Nativity Story presentation is a simple retelling of the events of the first Christmas for younger pupils, with additional information on each character. This also includes a fun Cut and Stick Nativity activity.
5 Interactive Presentations